• To provide a neutral container for ZB.
• To amplify and protect Fritz’s teachings and legacy. • To hold Middle-C for world-wide ZB Community.
• To promote and support world work.
4. ZBTF Structure consists of:
• Main Board – Fritz Smith, Jim McCormick, Mary Murphy and Karli Beare.
• Education Committee – David Laden, Jeff Lennard, Meher Engineer, Karen Senffner and Fritz Smith.
• Envisioning Committee – Mary Murphy, Karli Beare, Judith Sullivan, Michele Doucette and Cathy Miller from Soul Lightening.
• “We are all heir apparent to Fritz” not just those in organizational roles.
5. 501(c)3 non-profit status:
This status requires these key areas of activity:
• To promote generic skilled touch as a force for good in the world – not just ZB.
• To spread the word about touch by sponsoring Conferences such as IONs.
• To sponsor research projects into the benefits of skilled touch such as recent initial data collection by the Neuro Synchrony Institute. • To develop educational outreach programs for skilled touch.
6. The Way forward:
• To share the load – and the excitement – we need to manifest working groups for each of these requirements.
• We need volunteers for a ZBTF Admin Donkey and Social Media Donkey.
• We need ongoing support financially in order to fulfill research and other activities
Jim McCormick, President of the ZBTF shared our on going work.
Accomplishments and Ongoing Activities of the ZBTF
• Exciting Pilot research project with Neuro Synchrony Institute in Austin, T exas.
• Development of a new website,
• A survey of the world wide ZB associations,
• Support for ZBA Switzerland to develop a multi-lingual web presence,
• Sending of 5 faculty members to the Institute of Noetic Sciences 2015 conference to offer ZBs and network for further collaboration with IONS,
• Supporting the editing and exploring the publication of a new biography of Dr. Fritz Smith, by David Lauterstein entitled Life in the Bones,
• Beginning planning for a ZB archive
• New video of Fritz teaching ZB I with professional filming and editing